Patti StevensOffice Property Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Marketing & Sale of Office and Retail Properties
- Vacant Land Acquisitions & Dispositions
Patti Stevens joined Founders 3 Commercial Real Estate Services (formerly RFP Commercial) in January 2007. Patti has been in commercial real estate since 1988 and has an extensive background in leasing, sales, and property management which gives her a unique perspective on the needs of both the Landlord and Tenant. Having a finance degree and vast knowledge of operational issues, she adds value with in-depth knowledge of the operations of buildings and the special needs of building owners and tenants. These talents make Patti a valuable advisor to Landlords and Tenants.
- Received the 2016 Runner Up Office Deal of the Year for Molina Healthcare 124,550 SF at Parkland Center
- Received the 2015 CARW Office Deal of the Year Award for Empower 73,730 SF at Chase Tower
- Runner Up for the 2012 CARW Deal of the Year for assembling the site for the first full service Marriott in downtown Milwaukee
Education and Accreditation
Patti graduated from the University of Wisconsin- Green Bay in 1987, receiving a B.B.A. in Finance with a Minor in Accounting.
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Past Member of NAIOP
- Former Member of the Village of Whitefish Bay Community Development Authority
- Past Program Committee Member for WCREW
- Former Member of the Sunrise Rotary Club