Tom Treder, CCIMPrincipal - Retail Brokerage
- Retail Brokerage
- Tenant Representation
- Land Acquisition & Assemblage
Tom is a principal of Founders 3, joining the company in 2017. Previously, he was a Partner at Commercial Property Associates, which he joined in 2007, with expertise in retail leasing and sales, tenant representation, site selection & land assemblage, and acquisition & analysis for retailers, developers and investors. Active in the retail real estate brokerage industry since 1998, Tom has represented numerous national, regional and local retailers, and also represented and worked with many national developers and landlords. He is a Wisconsin-licensed commercial real estate salesperson and an active member of ICSC, The Retail Brokers Network (RBN), Commercial Association of Realtors-WI (CARW) and Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM).
- Represented numerous regional and national retailers, including Walgreens, Goodwill, Verizon, Qdoba, Culver’s, Kay Jewelers (Signet Jewelers), Caribou Coffee, Einstein Bagels, Heartland Dental, Firehouse Subs, Wisconsin Vision and more
- Represented and worked with national developers and landlords that include Inland, Continental Properties Company, Ryan Companies and Steiner & Associates, and various regional and local developers
- Obtained CCIM designation in 2010; served the Wisconsin chapter on the Board of Directors from 2008 – 2015, and served as the President in 2014.
- Vice President at NAI/MLG Commercial until 2007
- Received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Finance with an emphasis in commercial real estate from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater