Scott RevolinskiPrincipal - Investment Brokerage
- Investment Property Sales – Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Capital Markets
- Land Acquisition
Scott brings over 35 years of real estate experience to Founders 3. He was a founder of RFP Commercial in 2002, and prior to that, was a partner with The Polacheck Company (now known as CBRE) as Senior Vice President of the Investment Properties Group. He has acted as a real estate advisor to numerous investors nationwide and has been instrumental in assisting many large corporations with sale/leasebacks. His projects have encompassed a wide variety of sales including office buildings, shopping centers, apartment complexes, industrial buildings and warehouses.
- Awarded CARW’s Realtor of the Year award in 2003 and Deal of the Year award three times
- Inducted into the Midwest Real Estate News CRE Hall of Fame in 2011
- Completed transactions totaling over one billion dollars ranging in size from $50,000 to $50,000,000
- Representative clients include Associated Bank, First Industrial Realty Trust, Sara Investment Real Estate LLC, Dominion LLC, Transwestern, LCM Funds Real Estate LLC, WS Packaging, Centerpoint Properties and Victory Graphics
Scott is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Madison, where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Agriculture Economics – Business Management.
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Past Chairman of the Board
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- UW Real Estate Alumni Association