Rebecca CarriereProperty Manager - F3 Apartments
Rebecca joined the Founders 3 team in 2012. She has been in the property management industry for 28 years, starting out as a leasing agent, and has managed everything from high-rises to Section 8 properties, luxury buildings and commercial properties. Rebecca is a licensed real estate broker in the State of Wisconsin, holds her ARM (Accredited Residential Manager) Certification and is a Certified Occupancy Specialist.
Rebecca is proud to have maintained a minimum of 98% occupancy rate at all of her properties.
specialist in tenant relations, project management, budget development and have experience in Section 8 and HUD financed properties.
Areas of Expertise
- Owner/Tenant Relations
- Project Management
- Budget Development and Implementation
- Contract Engagement/Vendor Relations
- Section 8 and HUD Financed Properties
Education and Accreditation
- Bachelor's degree from UW-Milwaukee in International Studies
- Wisconsin Real Estate Brokers License
- Accredited Property Manager (ARM)
- Certified Occupancy Specialist (COS