Nicolas Tice, CCIMPrincipal - Retail Brokerage
- Retail Brokerage
- Tenant Representation
- Land Acquisition
- Consulting Services
Nicolas joined Founders 3 as a Principal in February, 2017. He previously served at Commercial Property Associates since 1992, serving as a Principal there since 2004. With over 25 years of experience, he has been involved in over 600 real estate transactions, covering a diverse array of disciplines. These transactions have included a variety of property representation assignments, numerous national tenant representation assignments throughout Wisconsin, lease termination assistance & evaluation, and consultation services. Working with small local tenants, large national companies, and everything in between, Nicolas provides exceptional service to his clients by always making their needs and objectives his primary goal.
- Obtained Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 1999
- Active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), the Wisconsin Commercial Realtors Association, and the Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association (WREAA)
- Seven-time recipient of the CoStar Power Broker Award
- Nicolas obtained the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation. This exclusive designation is awarded to only those candidates that successfully complete a graduate level curriculum of commercial real estate related courses.
- Graduated from UW-Madison