Kevin HannanDirector of Business Development
Kevin is the Director of Business Development for Founders 3, focusing on growing the F3 management portfolio. He joined the company in 2009. Since then, Mr. Hannan has managed retail, office, industrial, residential and mixed-use properties, including supervising construction projects and leasing activity. He provided an immediate impact as a key member of the Founders 3 team during the $7 million renovation of a publicly owned mixed-use facility in Madison, WI. In 2012, Hannan became a Certified Property Manager as recognized by the Institute of Real Estate Management. Most recently, Hannan passed the Certified Shopping Center Manager examination through the International Council of Shopping Centers in 2015.
Kevin’s main expertise consists of property takeover, reviving distressed properties, Receivership assets, OREO, Deed in Lieu and conventional property ownership. He has an expectation to achieve success for owners and tenants. He is adept at ensuring the highest quality and most efficient operation performance while adding value for all of his clients and properties.
- Client Relations
- Tenant Relations
- Property Takeover
- Commercial Property Management
- Operational Efficiencies
- Cost Containment
Education & Accreditation
- B.B.A., University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee – 2009
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), IREM – 2012
- Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson License – 2013
- Certified Shopping Center Manager (CSM), ICSC – 2015
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)