Kevin ArmstrongPresident, Founders 3 Commercial Services, Inc.
Kevin Armstrong is the President of Founders 3 Commercial Services. Kevin has more than 30 years of commercial real estate experience. Prior to taking on his role at Founders 3, he was the Managing Director for CBRE’s Wisconsin operation. With CBRE, Kevin oversaw the overall business operations, which included a staff of almost 90 real estate professionals in the Milwaukee and Madison areas. Kevin brings this expertise to Founders 3 where he is responsible for ensuring clients’ brokerage, both agency leasing and tenant representation, property disposition and property acquisition needs are met.
Additionally, Kevin brings extensive transaction experience to his role. Prior to assuming his managerial role at CBRE, Kevin was an office broker representing a diverse group of clients in both landlord and tenant representation lease assignments. His past experience includes being the primary leasing agent for Milwaukee Center, Crossroads Corporate Center and Plaza East (now 330 Kilbourn). Significant tenant representation assignments include Godfrey & Kahn, Holter Financial (Northwestern Mutual) and Jefferson Wells International.
Achievements & Recognition
- CARW Office Deal of the Year 2005, 2008 and 2012
- CARW Commercial Realtor of the Year 2018
- Master of Business Administration, University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, 1988
- Bachelor of Science, University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, 1985
Affiliations & Accreditation
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Board of Directors, 2016 - present
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)