Jon ThoresenPrincipal - Retail Brokerage
- Retail Brokerage
- Tenant and Landlord Representation
- Land Acquisition
- Investment Sales
- Construction Entitlements
- Loan Underwriting
- Development Underwriting
Jon joined Commercial Property Associates, Inc. in 1994 as a retail broker, and became President of the company in 2012. His vision and drive helped initiate the creation of Founders 3 Real Estate Services in 2017, where he now serves as a Managing Principal and serves on the Board of Directors. Jon has over 23 years of retail real estate experience and a long list of impressive deals including small and large Tenant Representation assignments, successful product lease-ups, and high profile land acquisition and development assignments.
- Represented national and local retailers and developers, including Target, Home Depot, Pick ‘N Save, Theisen’s, AutoZone, Chase Bank, Caribou Coffee & Bagels, among others.
- Active member of International Council of Shopping Centers, (ICSC), Retail Brokers Network (RBN), and the Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW).
He has worked with developers on major development projects from start to finish, including land purchase, leasing, municipal approval, entitlements, and ultimately, the sale of the asset:
- 25 acre Target and Cermak development in West Milwaukee
- 15 acre redevelopment of a vacated K-Mart in Waukesha
- 20 acre mixed use development in Waukesha
- 120,000 sf redevelopment of a vacated Home Depot
- Redevelopment of 4 vacated grocery boxes
- 500,000 sf of multi-tenant retail strip centers throughout Wisconsin
- Disposition of excess real estate on behalf of Home Depot, Advance Auto, Albertson’s, Walgreens, Supervalu, Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, among others.