John Matheson, CPMPresident/Principal - Management Services
As President and one of the original principals at Founders 3, Matheson has been with F3 Management Company for nearly 20 years. He led day to day operations as the company expanded from 30 employees in Milwaukee to over 300 employees across the world. His focus now is to ensure the management team gains client trust by delivering consistently high quality performance. He is also the driving force for the marina division expansion through the U.S. and international markets. His career includes a heavy retail background with Simon Property Group, Balcor, and Insignia/ESG.
- Management Team Principal
- Marina Growth and Management
- Retail Management
- Operational Excellence
- Managed and marketed some of the most highly visible malls in the Simon portfolio. Part of a team of professionals tasked with commissioning new malls around the U.S.
- Became expert in navigating the operational challenges of retail renovations.
- Established Marina division and expanded to 5 states and internationally in just 5 years.
- Certified Property Manager (CPM), Certified Marketing Director (CMD), International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), member of the Association of Marina Industries (AMI) International Marina Institute (IMI), and Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Expertise in operational excellence, leadership training, retail, marina and airport management, re-positioning, property turnarounds, renovations, consumer marketing, cost containment, and client relations
- Graduated with a B.S. from the Indiana University School of Business