Jeanine SweeneyOffice Property Specialist
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Marketing and Sales
Jeanine joined Founders 3 Real Estate Services, formerly RFP Commercial, Inc., in 2003 and specializes in downtown Milwaukee and near suburban office leasing and sales, as well as select industrial and retail assignments. She is responsible for the marketing and leasing of over 650,000 square feet of office space in the metro-Milwaukee area and has experience in both landlord and tenant representation. With over 13 years of marketing experience originating in the advertising industry, Jeanine brings a wealth of knowledge in planning and executing marketing and advertising strategies for clients nationwide. This combination of real estate expertise and marketing savvy uniquely qualifies Jeanine to address her clients’ needs and exceed their expectations in both arenas.
Education and Accreditation
Jeanine graduated from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. in 1988, receiving her B.S.F.S. (Foreign Service) Degree in History and Diplomacy.
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Georgetown University Alumni Association - AAP (Alumni Admissions Program)
- Milwaukee Athletic Club
- Board of Directors (2010 - 2019)
- Secretary (2016-2019)
- F&B, House Committees (2010 - present)
- MAC Women Committee (2015 - present, Co-Chair 2015-2017)
- USO Wisconsin - Board Director (2016 - present)
- Milwaukee Art Museum- LFOA- Corporate Committee