Hakan HareRetail Broker
- Retail Brokerage
- Landlord Representation
- Tenant Representation
- Retail Center and Investment Property Acquisitions
Hakan has assisted clients in selling and leasing retail properties since 2015. Prior to joining Founders 3 Real Estate Services, his experience included small business management, hospitality, and food service for over 25 years. Hakan was the owner and operator of a cafe, bakery, and pizzeria, and served as General Manager at Vinci Restaurant in Chicago and Il Mito Enoteca Restaurant in Milwaukee. He is an expert in the retail and restaurant business and brings unparalleled customer service, effective communication, creative problem-solving, and extensive market knowledge to the brokerage business. He is a true advocate for his clients.
- Negotiated and completed over 100 retail property transactions
- Worked with several local, regional, and national property owners and investors
- Represented businesses including fast-food casual restaurants, such as MAC's, Teriyaki Madness, Fresh Fin Poke, cafes, gas stations, salons, auto shops, financial services, and more
- Represented many clients with property purchases for their businesses and investments, as well as land acquisitions for development
Hakan holds a Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson License. He graduated from tourism school in Istanbul, Turkey, and is bilingual (Turkish).
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Innovative Commerce Serving Communities (ICSC)
- Retail Brokers Network (RBN)