Eric BoswellSenior Property Manager - Commercial Division
Eric Boswell, has been involved with real estate since 1999. He has managed residential communities from start up through fully leased, mixed use shopping centers, and medical facilities among other things. He has also managed distressed properties such as Receivership and REO, both residential and commercial, from the beginning of the receivership through the sale of the property. He has worked for several prominent Madison and Milwaukee based management companies and has been a residential broker for Keller Williams Realty. He has spent the last 8 years working as a commercial/retail Property Manager for Founders 3 Real Estate Services.
Eric is a member of IREM and currently licensed as a Real Estate Broker by the state of Wisconsin.
- Portfolio management of residential, commercial, and retail properties
- Customer relations
- Negotiation and enforcement of residential, commercial, and retail leases
- Receivership and REO Properties
- Negotiating vendor contracts
- Developing and managing budgets
- Efficiency of building operations
Education and Accreditation:
- Bachelor of Science Iowa State University
- Majors in Political Science and Environmental Studies
- Real Estate Broker
- Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) Certification
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)