Elizabeth K. PancratzMarketing, Client & Transaction Specialist
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Client Services
- Listing & Transaction Coordination
- Contract Preparation & Examination
- CRM, Social Media & Website Management
- Office Operations, Company Culture & General HR
Elizabeth joined Founders 3 Real Estate Services in 2012 and specializes in marketing and promotional work for the firm. She also works closely with the Investment, Industrial and Office Teams for the coordination and execution of its real estate acquisitions and dispositions.
During her tenure at Founders 3, Elizabeth has been instrumental in developing the firm's online and social media presence, company culture, and industry position -- including navigating the firm through its merger in 2017. On the client side, Elizabeth is often a key component in the development of unique marketing strategies for various properties and portfolios; blending a mix of modern and classic strategies to deliver a well-rounded, effective approach.
Prior to her work in real estate, she began her career in the public relations and advertising industry, working with clients including U.S. Cellular and Bank of the West. This experience, along with her broad knowledge of media relations and branding techniques, has proven to be a vital resource while navigating all marketing and publicity aspects in the field of Commercial Real Estate.
Education, Accreditation & Achievements
Elizabeth graduated from Creighton University in Omaha, NE in 2009. She received a B.A. in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations and Photojournalism and was the recipient of Creighton’s award for Outstanding Senior in Public Relations. Most Recently she was included in Biz Times' Class of 2022 "Rising Stars in Real Estate."
Professional & Charitable Affiliations
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- NextGen Class of 2017
- NextGen Planning Committee 2021-Present
- Special Events Committee 2018-Present
- Runner-up 2014 Investment Deal of the Year: Sale of the Tannery Complex
- Real Estate Alliance for Charity (REACH)
- Board of Directors 2018-Present
- President 2022
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Spring Style Show Event Co-Chair 2018-2020, 2022
- Fundraising Task Force Committee 2021
- Milwaukee Athletic Club (MAC)
- MAC Women Committee (Chair 2017-2020)
- House Committee (2022-Present)
- Communications Committee (2022-Present)