Eduardo OrtegaVice President – Asset Management
Eduardo joined our team in October of 2013. His work concentrates on underwriting for asset valuations, structuring equity positions, pro-forma modeling, and value driven oversight. His spectrum of expertise includes asset management, architectural design, finance, and property management. His career started in the commercial realm where he oversaw a team of managers peaking at a collective $700 million in asset value across multiple states in our Midwest region.
A graduate from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, he received my degree in Architecture from the School of Architecture and Urban Planning. His graduate degree in Real Estate from Georgetown University builds upon this knowledge by honing in on multi-faceted investment strategies. While completing his degrees, his passion for real estate and architecture has led him to Japan, Italy, and France. The balance between his education and experience solidifies his ability to analytically assess an assets performance and strategically create operational initiatives to find and drive value.
Eduardo’s professional work goes hand in hand with his adventurous family, they travel to experience our world’s rich culture and delicious foods. So far, they’ve made unforgettable memories in 9 countries and 21 states!
Education & Accreditations
- Masters in Real Estate | Georgetown University
- Bachelors in Architecture | University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Candidate | IREM
- 30 Under 30 Award | IREM
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson | State of Wisconsin
- Institute of Real Estate Management | IREM
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties | NAIOP
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.