Eduardo OrtegaDirector of Commercial and Asset Management
Eduardo joined our management team in October of 2013. Overall, he has transitioned numerous properties managing client portfolios consisting of industrial, office, and retail buildings. Currently he oversees a team of managers with a collective $500 million in asset value. He also assists in valuations, return projections, pro-forma modeling, and acquisition opportunities.
A graduate from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Eduardo received his degree in Architecture from the School of Architecture and Urban Planning. His graduate degree in Real Estate from Georgetown University builds upon this knowledge by honing in on multi-faceted investment strategies.
While attending UW-Milwaukee, his passion for real estate and architecture lead him to Japan, Italy, and France. The balance between Eduardo’s education and experiences provide him with the ability to plan client goals by analytically assessing a property’s performance.
Areas of Expertise
- Property Management
- Asset Management
- Underwriting/Pro Forma Modeling
- Structured Finance
Education & Accreditations
- Masters of Professional Study in Real Estate | Georgetown University
- Bachelors of Science in Architectural Studies | University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Candidate | IREM
- 30 Under 30 Award | IREM
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson | State of Wisconsin
- Institute of Real Estate Management | IREM
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties | NAIOP
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.