Eddie OrtegaProperty Manager - Commercial Division
Eddie joined our management team in October of 2013. Overall, he has transitioned numerous properties managing client portfolios consisting of industrial, office, and retail buildings totaling over two-million square feet. Currently, Eddie is accountable for a portfolio mainly consisting of industrial assets valued at over $50 million.
A graduate from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Eddie received his degree in Architectural Studies from the School of Architecture and Urban Planning. His graduate degree in Real Estate from Georgetown University builds upon this knowledge by honing in on multi-faceted investment strategies. He is also currently a Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Candidate scheduled to complete his designation in Fall of 2019.
While attending UW-Milwaukee, his passion for real estate and architecture lead him to Japan, Italy, and France. The balance between Eduardo’s education and experiences provide him with the ability to plan client goals by analytically assessing a property’s performance.
Areas of Expertise
- Value-Add Analysis
- Property Take-Over
- Contract Negotiations
- Financial Reporting
- Project Management
Education & Accreditations
- Masters of Professional Study in Real Estate | Georgetown University (2019)
- Bachelors of Science in Architectural Studies | University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee (2015)
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Candidate | IREM (2019)
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson | State of Wisconsin (2016)
- Institute of Real Estate Management | IREM
- National Association of Industrial & Office Properties | NAIOP
- Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity, Inc.