Derek YentzIndustrial and Office Broker
330 E Kilbourn Avenue, Ste 800
- Industrial/Office Leasing and Sales
- Tenant and Landlord Representation
- Acquisition and Property Disposition
Derek Yentz joined Founders3 Real Estate Services in 2017 as an industrial and office broker. Prior to Founders3, Derek served as an associate in the brokerage division of Greywolf Partners, Inc. Derek’s primary goal is to represent the real estate needs of tenants, investors, and developers, maximizing value for his clients with unbiased advice, comprehensive analysis, and extensive market knowledge. Derek’s past business experience includes advising business owners, property managers, and investors on insurance programs.
Education and Accreditation
Derek received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Legal Studies and Political Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Board Director, Redline, Inc.
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Committee Member