David Behnke, CPMPrincipal - Management Services
- Management Company Principal
- Commercial Management
- Development Consulting
- Property Turnaround Specialist
- At COMPASS, managed several premier Class A high-rise office towers located in Chicago, including 401 North Michigan (750,000 sq.ft.), Madison Plaza (950,000 sq.ft.), 333 Wacker Drive (850,000 sq.ft.) and U.S. Bank Building (1.1 Million sq.ft.) in Milwaukee.
- At Jacobs, Visconsi & Jacobs David served on the development team for the Key Corp. Building in Cleveland, Ohio’s largest office building, a multi-faceted project that featured a 63-story, 1.3 million square feet office tower, a 454-room hotel and 900 car parking garage. Once constructed, David continued to work on the project through building start up and day to day operations.
- Served on boards for the Boy Scouts of America, the Catholic Archdiocese, the Building Owners and Managers Association and the University Club of Milwaukee.
- Graduated with a degree in Accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Certified Property Manager from Institute of Real Estate Management