Carrie ReidDirector of Marketing - Marina Division
Carrie Reid joined the company in January 2014. Carrie brings more than 15 years of experience in the customer service industry and has served as the General Manager of Reefpoint Marina in Racine, Wisconsin since February, 2013. At Reefpoint, Carrie took over a distressed marina with low occupancy and led a complete turn-around. She provides a vacation-resort experience and offering boaters upscale services, pristine facilities and fun-filled weekends of activities for independent boaters and families alike. Carrie has increased annual slip occupancy by more than 100% and transient revenue by more than 200% since taking over operations. She has also successfully integrated the marina within the greater Racine community through creating events to bring local businesses to boaters.
Her role has expanded to coach other Marina Managers in providing exceptional service, aggressive marketing, and a proven successful transient program to their marinas.
Areas of Expertise
- Marketing and advertising implementation
- Management oversight and supervision
- Oversight and successful creation and implementation of marinas’ annual marketing plans
- Customer service training for marina managers
- Coordinating welcome packet plans with marina managers
- Collaboration with marina managers on selection and merchandising of retail and store product
- Community integration plans