Brett DeterIndustrial Property Specialist
- Landlord Representation - Sale/Lease
- Tenant Representation - Purchase/Lease
- Marketing and Sales - Industrial/Land/Mixed Use/Retail/Redevelopment
- Value-add/Investment Properties/Sale-leasebacks
Brett has been with the Founders 3 Real Estate Services team since 2010. Over the past nine years he has acquired vital real estate knowledge representing clients throughout all components of the commercial real estate process. Brett holds his Wisconsin Real Estate Broker’s license and has successfully represented his clients in the acquisition, disposition and advisory focused on distribution, manufacturing, investment and ground-up development. Brett has completed over 4,000,000 square feet of real estate transactions totaling over $50 million in gross volume. Brett is currently in the process of expanding his successful track record and in depth knowledge of the real estate market.
Brett graduated from the University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL in 2008 with a BA in Political Science.
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- The University of Alabama Alumni Association