Bob Flood, SIORPrincipal
- Site Procurement
- Exclusive Tenant Representation Services
- Industrial Leasing & Sales
- Office Leasing & Sales
- Investment & Land Acquisition & Disposition
Bob is a founding partner of Founders 3 with over 35 years of experience in Wisconsin commercial real estate. He has successfully completed over 1,000 transactions in his career comprised of office and industrial sales and leases, land acquisition and brokerage, and various investment assignments. The scope of these transactions exceeds $1 Billion, approximately 12,000,000 square feet and over 1,000 acres of land.
- Identified and facilitated acquisition of store sites in Southeastern Wisconsin for retail giants, Costco and Meijer, (over 275 acres based on thirteen high profile acquisitions)
- Responsible for 210 acre assemblage on behalf of Northwest Mutual for its Franklin Campus
- Represented Palermo Pizza in procurement of land for its headquarters in the Menomonee Valley, Milwaukee’s first industrial land deal for that park
- Coordinated and achieved leasing goals for high-profile office clients including the 285,000 sq.ft. 1000 North Water Street office tower in Milwaukee, the 94,000 sq.ft. Bluemound Office Plaza in Brookfield, and the 4-building, 436,000 sq.ft. Honey Creek Corporate Center office campus
- Awarded the “Office Deal of the Year” by the Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin, (CARW) in 2015
- Transacted largest industrial sale in Wisconsin in both 1990 (553,000 sq.ft. warehouse on 31.53 acres) and 1993 (disposition of Giddings and Lewis’ West Allis Campus comprised of over 600,000 sq.ft. on 50.03 acres)
- Exclusively engaged by Kohl’s Corporation to acquire an existing building for its headquarters expansion (a 310,000 sq.ft. industrial facility). The purchase and renovation resulted in tens of millions of dollars in savings for Kohl’s, versus new construction.
Bob graduated from St. Norbert College, DePere, WI in 1979 with a BBA in Marketing.
- Building Owners and Managers Association – Past Board Member SE WI
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW) – Committee Member
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Center for Blind and Visually Impaired Children – Past Board President
- United Way of Greater Milwaukee – Business Partner Volunteer
- Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra – Co-Chair, 2003 Symphony Ball
- Ozaukee Country Club – Committee Member
- Archdiocese of Milwaukee – Real Estate Committee Member