Andy HessPrincipal - Investment Brokerage
- Investment Property Sales - Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Capital Markets
Andy has over 18 years of commercial real estate experience and has worked in most major US real estate markets and across multiple product types. He has broad experience focusing on investment sales, tenant representation, acquisitions, dispositions, asset & portfolio management, financing, investment recapitalizations, debt restructuring, loan sales and all facets of distressed real estate & other real estate owned (OREO). Prior to joining Founders 3 Real Estate Services, Andy was a Founder and Principal of Creekwood Real Estate and Resilire Real Estate Partners. Prior to Creekwood and Resilire, he was a Senior Vice President of Transwestern Investment Company, a principal investment firm specializing in commercial real estate, where he spent 12 years in the investments group.
- Directed property sales totaling more than $500 million in gross sales price, including over 800 properties in Wisconsin
- Oversight of a $250 million OREO portfolio on behalf of a large Wisconsin bank, where he led all disposition activity and directed portfolio and individual asset strategy
- Involved in the acquisition of over 120 individual assets totaling $2.6 billion of gross investment
- Advised and assisted in loan restructurings & investment recapitalizations in excess of $300 million
- Responsibility for the asset management of a portfolio of commercial properties totaling over $1.0 billion of gross investment
- Led the capital renovation & repositioning of value-added investments with construction costs exceeding $20 million
- Negotiated over 300 leases representing more than $250 million of contractual rent payments
Andy is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin – Madison, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a double-major in Real Estate & Urban Land Economics and Finance, Investments & Banking. He is also a licensed real estate broker in Wisconsin.