Stacy HeggCommercial Property Manager
Stacy Hegg joined Founders 3 in 2015. As a lifelong resident of the Milwaukee-area and with more than 25 years of experience in commercial and residential property management, Stacy brings a deep understanding of the local real estate market to the team.
Stacy received a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business from Cardinal Stritch College after being awarded an Associate’s Degree in Applied Science – Marketing Management from Milwaukee Area Technical College.
Today, Stacy is focused on the leasing and management of office buildings and tenant relations for Founders 3 as she pursues her Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation.
- Owner / Tenant relations
- New construction and renovation project management
- Asset management
- Budget reporting and control
- Market analysis
- Training of sales, leasing and maintenance personnel
Education and Accreditation:
- B.A. Business, Cardinal Stritch College
- A.D. Applied Science – Marketing Management, Milwaukee Area Technical College
- Real Estate Broker’s License, State of Wisconsin
- Founders 3 Commercial Division employee of the year (2018)