Kemp CollingsInvestment Associate
- Investment Property Sales – Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Capital Markets
Kemp has over five years of commercial real estate experience and joined the Founders 3 investment sales team in 2020. Prior to joining Founders 3 Real Estate Services, he worked as a senior analyst on the office investment sales team at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) in Chicago. Prior to JLL, Kemp spent five years working overseas for The Related Companies and the American Chamber of Commerce in China. While working for Related, Kemp spent three years on their capital markets team and was primarily responsible for raising private capital for US development projects.
- Contributed to successful execution on over 2 million square feet of commercial real estate transactions amounting to $400 million in gross sales.
- Responsible for raising in excess of $1 billion of foreign capital for the Hudson Yards development in New York City.
- Sourced high net worth investors across 15 provinces in Mainland China, Hong Kong, India, Vietnam, Singapore, and South Korea.
Kemp is a graduate of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in Finance and a minor in Mandarin Chinese.
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- NextGen Class of 2021
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)