Kemp CollingsInvestment Sales Advisor
- Investment Property Sales – Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Capital Markets
Based in Milwaukee, Kemp is an investment sales advisor for Founders 3 Real Estate Services (“F3”). Kemp has over seven years of commercial real estate experience and joined the F3 investment team in 2020. Kemp is primarily responsible for sourcing and executing real estate dispositions within the state of Wisconsin. He is also responsible for providing buy-side advisory services on behalf of clients. To date, Kemp has been involved in more than $600 million of commercial real estate transactions. Prior to joining F3, he worked on the office investment advisory team within the HFF Capital Markets group (later acquired by JLL) in Chicago. Prior to HFF, Kemp spent five years working overseas for The Related Companies and the American Chamber of Commerce in China. While working for Related, Kemp spent three years on their capital markets team and was primarily responsible for raising private equity capital for mixed-use development projects in New York and Florida.
- Named one of five “Top Sales Brokers in Wisconsin” by the CoStar Group in 2020 – derived from total transaction volume.
- Received “Investment Sale of the Year” award from CARW for the $100 million disposition of the Leonardo DRS Portfolio – a US naval defense contractor.
- Contributed to successful executions of over 2 million square feet of commercial real estate transactions amounting to $600 million in gross sales.
- Successfully raised more than $1 billion of foreign capital for the Hudson Yards development in New York City.
Kemp is a graduate of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in Finance and a minor in Mandarin Chinese.
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- NextGen Class of 2021
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)