Elmer MegnaProperty Manager - Commercial Division
Elmer Megna is a Commercial Property Manager for Founders 3, joining the company in 2020. Mr. Megna has managed primarily commercial office buildings although he has experience in retail, light industrial and mixed-use properties, including supervising tenant improvement projects and capital construction projects. In 2016, Mr. Megna successfully completed the Real Property Administrator designation from BOMI, the Building Owners and Managers Institute.
Elmer’s background is broad, with experience in: sales, financial analysis, commercial real estate lending and commercial property management along with residential construction. His background allows him to see an asset from multiple angles and to provide effective solutions.
He is focused on efficient operation of assets and working within a budget to provide financial stability to owners and tenants for all the properties in his portfolio.
Education & Accreditation
- Marquette University – MBA, Money Management, 1999
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater – BBA, Finance with Real Estate emphasis, 1989
- Real Property Administrator (RPA), BOMI – 2016
- Wisconsin Real Estate Salesperson License – 2018
- 2019 BOMA -WI Real Property Administrator (RPA) of the Year
- 2019 BOMA Regional TOBY Award Winner - Earth Category
- 2018 BOMA - WI TOBY Award Winner - Under 100,000 SF Office Building Category
- 2018 BOMA - WI TOBY Award Winner - Earth Category
- 2018 BOMA - WI TOBY Award Winner - Renovated Building Category
- 2017 BOMA -WI Rising Star Award
- BOMA-WI President 2019 – 2020
- BOMA WI executive committee 2016 -2020
- BOMA-WI Board Member 2012 -2016