Elizabeth PancratzMarketing & Investment Property Specialist
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Project Coordination – Investment & Industrial Properties
- Office Administration
- CRM Database Management
Elizabeth joined Founders 3 Real Estate Services in 2012 and specializes in marketing and promotional work for the firm. She also works closely with the Investment Team for the coordination and execution of its real estate investment acquisitions and dispositions.
During her tenure at Founders 3, Elizabeth has been instrumental in developing the firm's online and social media presence, company culture, and industry position -- including navigating the firm through its merger in 2017. On the client side, Elizabeth is often a key component in the development of unique marketing strategies for various properties and portfolios; blending together a mix of modern and classic strategies to deliver a well-rounded, effective approach.
Prior to her work in real estate, she began her career in the public relations and advertising industry, working with clients including U.S. Cellular and Bank of the West. This experience, along with her broad knowledge of media relations and branding techniques, has proven to be a vital resource while navigating all marketing and publicity aspects in the field of Commercial Real Estate.
Education and Accreditation
Elizabeth graduated from Creighton University in Omaha, NE in 2009 with a B.A. in Journalism with an emphasis in Public Relations and Photojournalism and was the recipient of Creighton’s award for Outstanding Senior in Public Relations.
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- NextGeneration Class of 2017
- Runner-up for 2014 Investment Deal of the Year: Sale of the Tannery Office Complex
- Special Events Committee
- Real Estate Alliance for Charity (REACH)
- Board of Directors 2018-present
- Treasurer 2020
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- American Association of University Women (AAUW)
- Spring Style Show Event Co-Chair 2018-present
- Milwaukee Athletic Club (MAC)
- MAC Women Committee Chair 2017-present