Christy True, CMCA, AMSPortfolio Property Manager - F3 Condos
Christy True joined the Founders 3 team in 2022, and has been in the property management industry for 33 years. Christy started out as a receptionist at a local property management company with several apartment complexes near UWM and worked her way up to the General Manager of the company. After 23 years, Christy decided to spread her wings and continued working in a variety of property management including business administration and management of residential, commercial and condominiums. Prior to joining F3, Christy worked for a local property management firm serving as a Portfolio Condominium Manager for several associations in Milwaukee and Waukesha County. Christy strives to provide top-notch customer service to her clients and takes a hands-on approach to managing her properties.
Christy is also very involved in the CAI-WI Chapter and serves on the Annual Golf Committee and the Education and Programs Committee. Christy has taught several education classes and is committed to helping educate owners in community associations.
Areas of Expertise
- Owner Relations
- Budget Development and implementation
- Project Management
- Vendor/Contract Negotiations and Contract Engagement
- Financial Reporting
- Licensed Realtor, State of Wisconsin
- Certified Manager of Condominium Association (CMCA)
- Association Management Specialist (AMS)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Community Association Institute (CAI)