- 100% Leased, Single Tenant Commitment: Previously a Midas Service Center, the building was recently converted to TitleMax.
- Long-term Net Income: TitleMax’s current lease extends through August 31, 2027 with two 5-year options to extend at pre-negotiated market rates.
- Minimal Landlord Responsibilities: Tenant is responsible for all expenses with the exception of snow plowing and lawn care.
- Unparalleled Access & Visibility: Located on highly prominent Washington Avenue, one of West Bend’s main retail corridors, the property boasts phenomenal visibility and direct access to I-41, the area’s main highway thoroughfare.
- Recently Renovated: Originally constructed in 1984, the property was completely renovated and redeveloped in 2020 into a retail/office facility. Tenant spent over $221,000 on their own in improvements and a new rubber EPDM roof was just installed in 2020 (with a transferable warranty).
- Clean Environmental: Recently conducted Phase 1 and Phase 2 testing show no environmental concerns at the Property.