Scott GroeschellInvestment Property Broker
- Investment Sales
- Marketing and Research
- Client Prospecting
- Landlord and Tenant Representation
Scott has a broad range of experience in asset management, supply chain, purchasing, client servicing, operations, and business development. He has been involved in many different industries including financial services, consumer product goods, and retail. Prior to joining Founders 3 Real Estate Services, he worked for Robert W. Baird, MillerCoors, and Lidl USA.
- Participated in initial U.S. market expansion for $64 billion global grocery retailer Lidl USA; a retailer with over 10,000 locations across Europe
- Oversaw the Southeast supply chain for MillerCoors distributors
- Provided customer service and investment management analysis for institutional and high net-worth clients at Robert W. Baird
Scott is a graduate of the Southern Methodist University in Dallas, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a triple-major in Economics, Public Policy, and World Markets & Culture. He also received his Master of Business Administration from University of Denver, concentrating in Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
- Commercial Association of Realtors Wisconsin (CARW)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)